I decided to change things up a bit today and do a little something fun. I’ve recently made several tutus for runDisney’s Tower of Terror 10 Miler that takes place this weekend! That race is so special to me because it was my first runDisney event that I participated in. I’m in a Disney funk and miss it terribly. I found the challenge below floating around on Pinterest and I thought it would be fun and give me a bit of a Disney “fix”. There is no way that I will remember to answer one question a day for the next thirty days, so I’ll answer all of them right now. Leave a comment with your thoughts about my answers and feel free to answer all of these yourself. You can even take this and post it on your blog!
1. Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast (although my sister and I broke Cinderella because we watched it so much when we were little)
2. Favorite Princess: Belle
3. Favorite Prince: None. I don’t like any of them. They are all too similar in my opinion.
4. Favorite Song: Down in New Orleans (Princess and the Frog)
5. Favorite Kiss: When Snow White kisses Dopey. Precious!
6. Prettiest Princess: Belle
7. Favorite Castle: Cinderella’s
8. Saddest Moment: When Bambi’s mother dies.
9. Favorite Couple: Ariel and Prince Eric
10. Best Hair: Aurora
11. Favorite Animal Sidekick: Meeko and Percy from Pocahontas. I can’t just pick one!
12. Favorite Non-Animal Sidekick: Charlotte from Princess and the Frog.
13. Favorite Outfit: I always loved the outfit that Jasmine wears. The girl has spunk and sass!
14. Favorite Villain: Gaston. He is so dreamy!
15. Favorite Romantic Moment: Ariel and Prince Eric on their boat ride while “Kiss The Girl” is being sung. The kiss is ruined but the scene is still romantic.
16. Favorite Singing Voice: Rapunzel. I grew up listening to 90’s pop music so I like Mandy Moore.
17. Best Eyes: Belle’s are huge and gorgeous.
18. Favorite Name: Ella (Cinderella)
19. Favorite Soundtrack: Princess and the Frog
20. Funniest Moment: “Mufasa…do it again…Mufasa” (my family calls me a hyena because I laugh all. the. time.)
21: Favorite Quote: “Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.” – Lilo, Lilo and Stitch
22: Favorite Heroine: Mulan
23. Favorite Dance Scene: When Aurora’s dress changes colors at the end of Sleeping Beauty
24. Favorite Parent: Belle’s Daddy. So cute!
25. Favorite Lyrics: “And I’m almost there, I’m almost there. People down here think I’m crazy, but I don’t care. Trials and tribulations, I’ve had my share. There ain’t nothing gonna stop me now cause I’m almost there.” Princess and the Frog “Almost There”
26. Most Magical Moment: When the beast turns back into a prince.
27. Best Wardrobe: Belle
28: Favorite Sequel: Ugh, none! I don’t really like sequels, ESPECIALLY Disney ones.
29. Favorite Overall Moment: When Cinderella pulls out the other slipper.
30. Favorite Happy Ending: Tough one…All the ones where the girl gets her prince!